Clever Servises S.A. is a leading Greek provider, providing the Consumer the option to deliver / send a package / goods or services (e.g. insurance) at a place and time (24x7x365) convenient for him /her through our network of shop-in-shop service desks in physical attended retail locations (PU/DO).
This exponentially growing Carrier, Retailer or Consumer agnostic Network of physically attended locations is supported through continuous training (on-site & remote) and a holistic and fully customizable IS platform that covers from packaging and tracking to location/ customer experience assessment, location on-boarding all the way to consumer interactions, e.g. notifications, replaning, rerouting and seemingly integrates all e-commerce ecosystem actors (i.e. Merchants, Carriers and Consumers).
With offices in Athens, Clever Servises S.A. has doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our team in a full-time working position.
Clever Servises S.A is looking for a Marketing & Direct to Consumer Manager to lead its Marketing team.
- Develop marketing and direct to consumer strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brand
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead and deploy the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Marketing & Direct to Consumer Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn, minimum 5 years as Marketing Manager
- Deep understanding of Direct to Consumer market
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Sound understanding of the Greek business and e-commerce environment and good commercial acumen
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities, good command of Microsoft Office applications
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme based on targets
- Food Vouchers
- An attractive health insurance coverage
- Potential for career growth within Clever Servises S.A. and the ability to follow your career aspirations.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
Clever Servises S.A. collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any unauthorized third parties.