Clever Services S.A. is a leading Greek and SEE provider, providing the Consumer the option to deliver / send a package / goods at a place and time (24x7x365) convenient for him /her through our network of shop-in-shop service desks in physical attended retail locations (PU/DO).
This exponentially growing carrier, retailer or user agnostic Network of physically attended locations is supported through continuous training (on-site & remote) and a holistic and fully customizable IS platform that covers from packaging and tracking to location/ customer experience assessment, location on-boarding all the way to consumer interactions, e.g. notifications, replaning, rerouting and seemingly integrates all e-commerce ecosystem actors (i.e. Merchants, Carriers and Consumers).
With offices in Athens, Clever Services S.A. has doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our General Management team in a full-time working position.
Clever Services S.A is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team and support the CEO in his daily interactions.
- Office organization
- Reception of visitors.
- Mail/e-mail management.
- Archiving, keeping & updating the relevant documentation.
- Coordination with Company departments and execution of work of all departments of the company
- Organization of corporate events
- Management administration support
- University degree preferred
- 3-5 years of prior professional experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS OFFICE applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Apart from being one of the leaders in PU/DO in Greece and the SEE and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a challenging Executive Assistant position in which you can be successful and thrive in a fast growing business and a vibrant working environment.