Clever Servises S.A. is a leading Greek provider, providing the Consumer the option to deliver / send a package / goods or services (e.g. insurance) at a place and time (24x7x365) convenient for him /her through our network of shop-in-shop service desks in physical attended retail locations (PU/DO).
This exponentially growing carrier, retailer or user agnostic Network of physically attended locations is supported through continuous training (on-site & remote) and a holistic and fully customizable IS platform that covers from packaging and tracking to location/ customer experience assessment, location on-boarding all the way to consumer interactions, e.g. notifications, replaning, rerouting and seemingly integrates all e-commerce ecosystem actors (i.e. Merchants, Carriers and Consumers).
With offices in Athens, Clever Servises S.A. has doubled in size the past year and continue to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our Business Development team in a full-time working position.
Clever Servises S.A is looking for an enthusiastic Business Developer to join its Business Development team to drive and generate additional revenue within the e-commerce segment to reach individual and team sales targets and secure the future growth of Clever Servises S.A.
- Contacting potential clients to develop new partnerships
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends
- Mapping and monitoring area of responsibility
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Improving existing partnerships
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing and monitoring goals for the partnerships and ensuring they are met
- Training network personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Meet required KPI’s
- Develop leads and opportunities through personal network, cold-calling, customer visits, customer references, incoming calls.
- Required to negotiate contracts within established guidelines
Business Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience in sales , especially in services sector
- Proven track record of Field Sales and proven sales skills in B2B or B2C environment essential for minimum 3+ years
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Sound understanding of the Greek business and e-commerce environment and good commercial acumen
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities, good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Active driver (License Class B) with no travel restrictions within country
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- Bonus scheme based on targets
- Company Car
- Food Vouchers
- An attractive health insurance coverage
- Potential for career growth within Clever Servises S.A. and the ability to follow your career aspirations.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.